North Central Mass Economic Development Council
- Reminder: April 1, 2013 Deadline to Certify Entity Tax Status for Corporations Book. Read More...
- Could North Central MA become a designated manufacturing hub? Read More...
- Masy Systems, Inc. of Pepperell expanding in biotechnology, pharmaceutical and life sciences Read More...
- STEP Grant Program accepting applications Read More...
- North Central EDC Funded as Regional Economic Development Organization Read More...
The primary goal of the Council is to increase the economic opportunities available to the residents and businesses of the North Central region. To that end, the Council partners work to develop the following:
- Infrastructure to provide the best possible access to the resources offered by each community
- Educational programs to train current and future workers in the skills they need for the employment markets in this region
- Informational sessions to inform and advise regional businesses about issues that may impact them or provide an opportunity for growth
- Awareness of the importance of manufacturing on the region’s economy, and the impact it has on other businesses in the area
- Educational Opportunities
- Hub for Higher Education
- Central to Six New England States